Converting an animated gif to a video allows you to share your creations on more sites, such as Instagram and Youtube. Unfortunately Brush Ninja can’t convert the gif for you, but there are other ways.
What we need to do is convert the gif to a video, and to do that we can either:
- Use a third party desktop app. Personally I use Screenflow.
Giphy is great, and free. But the workflow is a little cumbersome.
Using a third party app is easy, if you know how to use the software, but if you’re not into video editing then there can be a learning curve. Plus you have to pay for the software.
- To use Giphy you will need an account which is free to create.
- Then upload your animation
- You can then follow the instructions on the Giphy website for posting to Instagram.
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Brush Ninja Interface
- Colours - Fill and Line colours, and how to pick custom colours
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Select Mode - Move, Scale, Rotate, Skew, Group, Duplicate, Copy and Paste
How to Upload Animations
- How to Access Downloaded Animations on Android
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Google Docs and Google Slides
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Instagram
- How to access downloaded animations on iOS
- How to Save your Animation
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to SeeSaw
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Twitter
- How to convert an Animated Gif to a video