Exporting an animation in Brush Ninja takes a few forms.
Exporting an Animated Gif
Animated Gifs are the reason you visit Brush Ninja. These can be exported by:
- Press the Export button in the top menu
- Select the Export as Animated Gif option
Exporting more file types
Brush Ninja supports a variety of export types. You can save gifs, single images, or a zip file with all the frames ready to use. You can find these other formats by clicking Export and then the more + button.
There’s more information about the types of save formats here.
Converting to an MP4 Video file
Brush Ninja does not support saving movie files, but these are needed for certain platforms such as Instagram and SeeSaw.
To address this we have made a “simple” app for converting animated Gifs to movies. You can use it on this very website.
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Brush Ninja Interface
- Colours - Fill and Line colours, and how to pick custom colours
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Select Mode - Move, Scale, Rotate, Skew, Group, Duplicate, Copy and Paste
- Shapes & Stickers
How to Upload Animations
- How to Access Downloaded Animations on Android
- How to Export your Animation
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Google Docs and Google Slides
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Instagram
- How to access downloaded animations on iOS
- How to Save your Animation
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to SeeSaw
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Twitter
- How to Convert an Animated Gif to a video