Brush Ninja works great on iOS devices like iPhone and iPad, but it’s not always clear how to access the generated files.
To do this you need to:
- Press the ‘Save’ button.
- Press the ‘Export’ button underneath the animation. It looks like a down arrow, with a line underneath.
- Select the type of export you would like.
- Press ‘Export’, (you may need to scroll to see it) and then wait a short time for the process to complete.
- Once it appears, press the ‘Save’ button.
- It will now open the animation in the browser.
Once you have the animation visible you can do one of two things.
- You can press and hold on the animation and you will be given the option to save the image.
- You can press the share button in Safari (a box with an arrow pointing up out of it). You can then share it with whatever app you like.
If you save the file it will be added to your camera roll and be accessible through the photos app.