How to Open a Brushninja file
If you have been given, or downloaded a .brushninja file then it can be opened in the editor.
To open the file you should:
- Press the Open button in the top menu
- Press the Choose a Brush Ninja file button and select your file (you can also drag and drop a file from your computer).
- Press Open and then wait for it to load
This process works for files you have previously saved. It will also allow you to open files given to you by friends/ teachers, or files downloaded from a website.
Note: If you join Brush Ninja members then you will get access to an ever growing collection of .brushninja files that you can open and use as you wish.
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Brush Ninja Interface
- How to Make a Gif - An animation primer.
- Sound Effects - Add audio effects to your animations.
- Using Your Own Images - Use your own images to create animations.
- Select Mode - Move, Scale, Rotate, Skew, Group, Duplicate, Copy and Paste.
- Colours - Fill and Line colours, and how to pick custom colours.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
How to Upload Animations
- How to Access Downloaded Animations on Android
- How to Convert an Animated Gif to a video
- How to Export your Animation - Share your animation with friends, or teachers.
- How to Open a Brushninja file - Loading a file.
- How to Save your Animation - Save your animation to be reopened later.
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Google Docs and Google Slides
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Instagram
- How to access downloaded animations on iOS
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to SeeSaw
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Twitter