Animated Gif Help
Brush Ninja is a super simple animation tool - designed to make it as easy as possible for people to get started with traditional animation skills. This document outlines how to use the Brush Ninja animation creator, and covers some of the more advanced features that may not be immediately obvious.
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Brush Ninja Interface
- How to Make a Gif - An animation primer.
- Sound Effects - Add audio effects to your animations.
- Using Your Own Images - Use your own images to create animations.
- Select Mode - Move, Scale, Rotate, Skew, Group, Duplicate, Copy and Paste.
- Colours - Fill and Line colours, and how to pick custom colours.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
How to Upload Animations
- How to Access Downloaded Animations on Android
- How to Convert an Animated Gif to a video
- How to Export your Animation - Share your animation with friends, or teachers.
- How to Open a Brushninja file - Loading a file.
- How to Save your Animation - Save your animation to be reopened later.
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Google Docs and Google Slides
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Instagram
- How to access downloaded animations on iOS
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to SeeSaw
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Twitter