A popular way to share Brush Ninja animations is to add them to Twitter.
To do this you need to:
- Press the ‘Export’ button underneath the animation.
- Select the ‘Twitter Animated Gif’ option.
- Press ‘Export’, and then wait a short time.
- Once it appears, press the ‘Save’ button.
- Open up Twitter and make sure you are logged in.
- Create a new Tweet, and press the image button.
- Select your animation and then press save.
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Brush Ninja Interface
- Select Mode - Move, Scale, Rotate, Skew, Group, Duplicate, Copy and Paste
- Shapes & Stickers
- Colours - Fill and Line colours, and how to pick custom colours
- Keyboard Shortcuts
How to Upload Animations
- How to Access Downloaded Animations on Android
- How to Convert an Animated Gif to a video
- How to Export your Animation
- How to Save your Animation
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Google Docs and Google Slides
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Instagram
- How to access downloaded animations on iOS
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to SeeSaw
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Twitter