Brush Ninja works perfectly on Android phones using the Chrome web browser, but it’s not always clear how to access the exported files.
To do this you need to:
- Press the ‘Export’ button underneath the animation. It looks like a down arrow, with a line underneath.
- Select the type of export you would like.
- Press ‘Export’, (you may need to scroll to see it) and then wait a short time for the process to complete.
- Once it appears, press the ‘Save’ button.
- Press Download on the confirmation message that appears.
The file will now be downloaded to your phone. How you access the file now depends on what you want to do next.
The easiest thing to do is to open up the downloads folder in your web browser. For Chrome this involves pressing the menu button at the top of the browser, and then selecting the file. From here you can share the animation with whatever app you want.
Fortunately Android is quite clever and so, if you are using apps like Twitter & Facebook, then the file can also be found from within the apps - in the same place you find your photos.