Brush Ninja supports playing audio effects.
Note: These sound effects will not export with an animated gif. They can only be played back by playing the Brush.Ninja file.
To add sounds effects you should:
- Start by creating your cartoon. FX are added to frames so you need some that have been drawn for it to work.
- You should then decide which frames you want to play sound effects on.
- Select a frame that will play a sound and then look for the small Speaker icon under the frame image.
- Tick the sound(s) that you want to play and then press ‘Use’. You can preview the sound before playing it.
- Now when you play the animation the sound(s) will playback when the frame is displayed.
Some things to note:
- Free users have a collection of sound effects they can use for free. Paid Members get a larger collection of sounds to use.
- The sounds can take a little while to load so there may be a small delay in playing them the first time. Once they are loaded properly they will play smoothly.
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Brush Ninja Interface
- How to Make a Gif - An animation primer.
- Sound Effects - Add audio effects to your animations.
- Using Your Own Images - Use your own images to create animations.
- Select Mode - Move, Scale, Rotate, Skew, Group, Duplicate, Copy and Paste.
- Colours - Fill and Line colours, and how to pick custom colours.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
How to Upload Animations
- How to Access Downloaded Animations on Android
- How to Convert an Animated Gif to a video
- How to Export your Animation - Share your animation with friends, or teachers.
- How to Open a Brushninja file - Loading a file.
- How to Save your Animation - Save your animation to be reopened later.
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Google Docs and Google Slides
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Instagram
- How to access downloaded animations on iOS
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to SeeSaw
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Twitter