What data is being collected?
When using our site there are different types of Personal Data that might be collected. The data might be collected by the site itself or through third parties.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is required by the Website to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
How the data is collected?
On Brush Ninja personal data may be collected in a number of ways.
Brush Ninja for Mac
We do not collect, use, save, or have access to any of your personal data recorded in Brush Ninja for Mac.
Individual settings relating to the Brush Ninja apps are not personal and are stored only on your device. You might also be asked to provide access to your photo library, but this is only so you can open your photos in Pixelmator and save them back to your library. We don’t process that information at all and have no access to it.
Our applications don’t collect personal information from anyone, including children under the age of 13.
Who might we share your data with?
- Google Analytics – We share your IP address, and browsing behaviour, with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en)
- YouTube – is a video hosting service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Website to add videos to our site. (https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines)
- GfyCat - is an animated gif hosting site that allows us to add optimised animated gifs to our site. (https://gfycat.com/privacy)
- Cloudflare - is a website optimization service that helps us to make our website fast and secure for our visitors. (https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/)
We do not otherwise share or supply personal information to third parties. We do not sell or rent your personal information to marketers or third parties.
What do we do with your data?
The data we collect from you is used to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience. By submitting your information on this website, you agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling Your Requests – we use your e-mail addresses to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- Customer Service – We communicate with our users on a regular basis via email to provide requested services and help you manage your account. As we are obligated to send these communications to current customers, if you do not wish to receive these communications at all, then, unfortunately, you must close your account.
- Email Marketing – we also use your email address to send you other types of communications that you can control, including information about new themes, customer surveys and special promotions.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We retain purchase information for the purposes of reporting, backup, and license verification indefinitely so that we can continue to verify purchase data. Where you have requested that we do so, we will take steps to delete your data from our system.
How can I access information you hold about me?
The GDPR gives European visitors certain rights over their data. We are happy to extend these same rights to everyone, worldwide.
These rights give you the ability to verify and seek rectification of your data, delete data, export data and more. Please contact us if you would like to excercise these rights.
If you wish to contact us about anything in this policy then you can do on our contact page.