Unfortunately SeeSaw does not support animated gifs. This would be an awesome feature that would help more people than just Brush Ninja users.
What we can do instead is convert the gif into a video file, which can then be uploaded. I have made a simple tool for converting gif files to the appropriate format. You can convert your gif to an mp4 here.
Ask SeeSaw to Support Animated Gifs
SeeSaw has a feature to vote on new features and there are a few features that mention Animated Gifs. If you could create an account and vote on the addition of these features that would help raise visibility, and liklihood, of this feature being added.
The more votes these topics get the more likely Animated Gifs support will be added to SeeSaw. Let’s make it happen!
In the mean time perhaps you could add the animation to a Google Doc or Google Slide.
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Brush Ninja Interface
- Colours - Fill and Line colours, and how to pick custom colours
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Select Mode - Move, Scale, Rotate, Skew, Group, Duplicate, Copy and Paste
- Shapes & Stickers
How to Upload Animations
- How to Access Downloaded Animations on Android
- How to Export your Animation
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Google Docs and Google Slides
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Instagram
- How to access downloaded animations on iOS
- How to Save your Animation
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to SeeSaw
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Twitter
- How to Convert an Animated Gif to a video