The images tool in Brush Ninja allows you to add images to your animations. This means you can make images in any image editor (Photoshop, Canva etc) or use images from your camera, or whatever you can think of.
The images tool is the tool in the mail toolbar that looks like a scenery picture.
- The images will be resized so they are no larger than the canvas you are drawing on.
- The images will be added to an animation library, and you can then insert them on any frame.
- If you save a .brushninja file with an image in it then anyone can open the file and use the image(s).
Once the image has been drawn you can switch to select mode and select the image. This allows you to move, scale, and rotate the image.
Finally you can copy and paste the image to make lots of copies on one frame, or to copy the image to other frames.
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Brush Ninja Interface
- Using Your Own Images Premium - Use your own images to create animations.
- Select Mode - Move, Scale, Rotate, Skew, Group, Duplicate, Copy and Paste
- Shapes & Stickers
- Colours - Fill and Line colours, and how to pick custom colours
- Keyboard Shortcuts
How to Upload Animations
- How to Access Downloaded Animations on Android
- How to Convert an Animated Gif to a video
- How to Export your Animation - Share your animation with friends, or teachers.
- How to Open a Brushninja file - Loading a file.
- How to Save your Animation - Save your animation to be reopened later.
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Google Docs and Google Slides
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Instagram
- How to access downloaded animations on iOS
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to SeeSaw
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Twitter