In this guide, we’ll provide a comprehensive list of animation acronyms along with their definitions. Whether you’re a student, a professional animator, or just someone with a passion for animation, we hope you’ll find this guide to be a valuable resource.
- 2D = Two-dimensional (More Info ›)
- 3D = Three-dimensional (More Info ›)
- AA = Anti-Aliasing
- AI = Artificial Intelligence
- AR = Augmented Reality
- C4D = Cinema 4D
- CAD = Computer-Aided Design
- CAM = Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- CG = Computer Graphics
- CGI = Computer Generated Imagery
- CMYK = Cyan Magenta Yellow Black
- DPI = Dots Per Inch
- FPS = Frames Per Second (More Info ›)
- GIF = Graphics Interchange Format
- GUI = Graphical User Interface
- HD = High Definition (More Info ›)
- HSL = Hue Saturation Lightness
- HSV = Hue Saturation Value
- JPG/ JPEG = Joint Photographic Experts Group
- LOD = Level of Detail (More Info ›)
- LUT = Look Up Table
- MoCap = Motion Capture
- NLE = Non-Linear Editor
- PNG = Portable Network Graphics
- PPI = Pixels Per Inch
- RGB = Red Green Blue
- RIG = Rigging (More Info ›)
- SD = Standard Definition (More Info ›)
- SFX = Special Effects
- UV = UV Mapping
- VFX = Visual Effects
- VR = Virtual Reality
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Brush Ninja Interface
- How to Make a Gif - An animation primer.
- Sound Effects - Add audio effects to your animations.
- Using Your Own Images - Use your own images to create animations.
- Select Mode - Move, Scale, Rotate, Skew, Group, Duplicate, Copy and Paste.
- Colours - Fill and Line colours, and how to pick custom colours.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
How to Upload Animations
- How to Access Downloaded Animations on Android
- How to Convert an Animated Gif to a video
- How to Export your Animation - Share your animation with friends, or teachers.
- How to Open a Brushninja file - Loading a file.
- How to Save your Animation - Save your animation to be reopened later.
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Google Docs and Google Slides
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Instagram
- How to access downloaded animations on iOS
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to SeeSaw
- How to Upload Brush Ninja Animations to Twitter