Adding an animation to Google Docs or Google Slides is an easy way to show other people your animations.
To do this you should:
- Create a new doc (or open the one you want to edit)
- Go to the Insert menu
- Insert an image, then Upload from Computer
- Select the animated gif you want to upload
The image will then be inserted into your document and you will be able to move and scale it to fit the layout you need.
How to Use Brush Ninja
- Getting Started with Animation
- Using the Brush Ninja editor
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Glossary of Animation Terms